Monday, February 22, 2010

Cancer Sores On My Back Can Herpes Cause Cervical Cancer?

Can Herpes cause Cervical Cancer? - cancer sores on my back

I am twenty years and has recently diagnosed with the disease was. I was in and out of hospital in recent years due to pelvic disease and size of the cysts Innflamatory orange on my ovaries and fallopian tubes. Almost at the same time I was with herpes, which has undergone a Pap test to see if there is something more complicated diagnoses. Not long ago I received a call yesterday from my doctor told me that they should return to the clinic, as did my very abnormal Pap test, and wanted to begin a screening of cervical cancer. I do not understand how could this happen ... I'll be twenty years after the end of this month and was not aware that young girls can achieve this goal. My question is, can herpes directly connected to cancer of the cervix? I do not know how time I had herpes for (I had two partners), but I feel terrible lately. I have a swollen abdomen, pain on both sides of the uterus is unusual and my back, ulcers and bleeding. Please can someone help?

No comments:

Post a Comment